Thursday, August 6, 2009

New Five Fingers for Fall and Spring 2010!!!

There are some exciting developments from Vibram on the horizon!
We just said goodbye to our FiveFingers rep who showed us what is coming this September, as well as in February. I wish I could post pictures, but I think it is forbidden!


Ah, what the heck. I can at least show you the styles we'll have in a month, right? I'll do it in installments, and here's the first.

The Men's KSO Trek is my biggest surpirse! Kangaroo Suede/Leather upper (Kangaroo is very soft and light, but quite durable. I know I know, poor little kangaroos.), light lug sole, and a 4 mm EVA insole for some added protection from rocks. If you have run on or hiked trails, you know that you have to be quite careful of what you step on. This should allow you to stay connected to the trail, have the natural movement in your foot, and get the instant protection you need to make a trail run/hike comfortable.
The one major bummer is there aren't any for ladies just yet. We'll keep you updated though.
Look for these in early to mid September!
AND tell us what you think! Is this actually a good idea? Is Vibram getting away from their purist roots? Feel free to post a response, or wait until tomorrow to see more new styles that will address that idea!
-Matt @ Xenia Shoe
Shoe Repair and Shoe Store to the Stars

No comments: